With everyone obsessed with Virtual Media, it’s easy to forget the basic questions when you get a call from a live flesh-eating journalist.
1. What’s Your Name/Contact details?
2. Can You Tell Me More About The Story You’re Working On?
3. Are You Approaching This Story From Any Particular Perspective?
4. Who Else Are You Interviewing?
5. What’s the Format?
6. With Whom Would You Like to Speak?
7. Is There Anything Else I Can Help You With?
8. Who Will Be Doing the Interviewing?
9. When Are You Airing the Story?
(c) Brad Phillips 14/9/2011